“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”
Here are some useful bits of info that might help justify cybersecurity program improvements:
- According to the Sophos State of Ransomware 2021, out of 5400 respondents, 37% were hit by ransomware in the last year.
- According to the 2021 Unit 42 Ransomware Threat Report, the average ransom paid in 2020 totaled $312,493.
- According to the 2021 Unit 42 Ransomware Threat Report, the average cost of a forensic investigation for an SMB totaled $40,719.
Note, these statistics focus on ransomware alone. There are a many additional varieties, actions, and patterns involved in cyber attacks.
- Chances are HIGH that your business will experience an incident or breach in some form.
- You likely haven’t budged for $312,493 + $40,719 + cost to recover + cost of downtime.
- How do these numbers compare to coverage on your cyber insurance policy?
- Start this journey today. We are here to help!